Grief runeword

Here at RPGStash - Best D2R Store we offer all type of D2R Items, including Grief Runeword Runes Pack and any other Runewords items cheap with the fast delivery in the game Hey subscribe for Free Stuff and Order Updates! Jun 15, 2013 · Rune Group. Runewords Nav. All Runewords. Armor Runewords. Headgear Runewords. Shields Runewords. Weapons Runewords. Runewords are a way in Diablo II to use a combination of runes in an item to give it exceptional attributes, beyond what the runes themselves accomplish.There are 78 runewords in total. Grief Runeword. 35% Chance To Cast Level 15 Venom On Striking +30-40% Increased Attack Speed Damage +340-400 Ignore Target's Defense-25% Target Defense +(1.875 per character level) 1.875-185.625% Damage To Demons (Based on Character Level) Adds 5-30 Fire DamageBuy Diablo 2 items - Grief. Cheapest Store To Buy D2 Items. Best Prices For High Runes, Uniques, Runewords. D2R New Ladder 24/7 Support. Description Grief Runeword 35% Chance To Cast Level 15 Venom On Striking +30-40% Increased Attack Speed Damage +340-400 Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense + (1.875 per character level) 1.875-185.625% Damage To Demons (Based on Character Level) Adds 5-30 Fire Damage -20-25% To Enemy Poison Resist 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster HealAdds 5-30 Fire Damage. -20-25% To Enemy Poison Resistance (varies) 20% Deadly Strike. Prevent Monster Heal. +2 To Mana After Each Kill. +10-15 Life After Each Kill (varies) *D2R - will work for single player, ladder, or non-ladder characters. Legacy LoD - will not work for single player, open characters, or non-ladder characters. maybe zerker barb?https://www.twitch.tv/alkaizerxGrief is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining eth + tir + lo + mal + ral into a 5 socket sword or axe. It requires at least level 59 to equip. Grief is the best melee runeword without a doubt. The main reason why Grief outclasses all other weapons is because of its flat damage boost . This damage boost is not visible in the character screen or on the weapon itself, so your damage wll be much higher in reality. Grief Runeword. 35% Chance To Cast Level 15 Venom On Striking +30-40% Increased Attack Speed Damage +340-400 Ignore Target’s Defense-25% Target Defense +(1.875 per character level) 1.875-185.625% Damage To Demons (Based on Character Level) Adds 5-30 Fire Damage-20-25% To Enemy Poison Resist 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal Grief Phase Blade - 40% IAS & 370-399 Damage Perfect: +40% Increased Attack Speed Variables: Damage +370-399 -20-25% to Enemy Poison Resistance +10-15 Life After Each Kill Rarity: Grief1.10 Rune Words. Allowed Items. Rune Order. Completed Stats. Beast. 5 Socket Axes/Scepters/Hammers. Ber + Tir + Um + Mal + Lum. Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped. +40% Increased Attack Speed. what time does chime mobile deposit hit Only way to do more damage vs a Grief is to make a rune word out of an ETH 2handed weapon. Barb skills can be buffed to compensate for the nerf, which are really needed for a buff. This is how most of the barb skills would have to be buffed to make up for the Grief going from 400dmg to 300dmg. And I feel most can agree Barb could use some.Buy Diablo 2 Grief Berserker Axe - 30-39Ias 350-380 Damage | Cheap Diablo 2 Resurrected Items at our D2R shop - Buy D2R Runes, D2R Runewords, Character packs Ladder and Non. ... SKU: runeword-weapons-grief-ba-30-39ias-350-380ed Categories: Grief, Runeword, Runewords, Weapons, Weapons. Available on Xbox / PSN / PC $ 9.30.Grief is infamously known as the best melee runeword in the game. It's often said it's so good that it's broken. The reason, however, may not be clear as the stats are rather deceiving. This runeword doesn't have any % Enhanced Damage, which means the weapon damage will appear unchanged from the weapon base in the item's tooltip and the character screen.May 02, 2022 · Not all of them are great though, so for some Ladder-defining D2R Runewords, players should make sure to check out the additions to this list. 15/15 Grief - Swords/Axes (Eth + Tir + Lo + Mal + Ral)... DISCOUNTED D2R Grief Runeword Runes Pack RUNES INCLUDED: Eth Tir Lo Mal Ral. Class All Classes; Type Packs - Runes; Featured Pack / Bulk; Runeword Type Grief; Trustpilot. Related Products-25% Jah Rune: 31 D2R Runes. All Classes Runes. $5.12 $6.83. Add to cart buy now. This product is no longer in stock -25% Ber Rune: 30 D2R Runes.Grief after leaving narcissist. The bridge of the song , "Dark and silent, late last night, I think I might have heard the highway call" is a familiar feeling to any born traveler. Listen to this song for long and you'll be pulling up your favorite travel app to see how much a direct flight to the Outer Banks is. Gone, you're gone 3.Not all of them are great though, so for some Ladder-defining D2R Runewords, players should make sure to check out the additions to this list. 15/15 Grief - Swords/Axes (Eth + Tir + Lo + Mal + Ral)...The Grief Runeword, when added to a Phase Blade, produces one of the best weapons in Diablo 2: Resurrected. Instead of offering a percentage modifier to damage, like most Runewords, Grief adds a large flat damage bonus, which is why it’s especially effective on weapons with high attack speed, such as the Phase Blade. Search: D2 Call To Arms Runeword. superior parietal lobule; symptoms of dwarfism in cattle FAQ > Categories > Runewords > Call To Arms · Call To Arms Image Download this if you are on a version of D2:LoD newer than v1 (Note - Magic(Blue), Rare(Yellow), Set(Green), and Unique(Brown) items cannot be used as bases for Rune Words It requires level 57 to use and can be made using any 5 socket ...Grief can be applied to Axes and Swords and is composed of 5 Runes. Some of the most popular ones are Enigma, Spirit, Faith, Insight, Fortitude, Call To Arms, Chains of Honor, Exile, Last Wish, Breath of the Dying, Heart of the Oak, Infinity 8 Min Mile Half Marathon What is a runeword in Diablo 2: Resurrected? A runeword is a combination of ...Players must obtain a Tal, Thul, Ort, and Amn Rune and then enter them into a 4-socket piece of equipment while their character is Level 25 or higher to create the Spirit Runeword Here is a list of the runes you need to combine to make all of the Diablo 2 Resurrected runewords : Ancient's Pledge - Ral + Ort Grief Also is an insight runeword …. For example, while the 'Call to Arms' runeword will always give a bonus to Battle Command, it could be as low as 2 or as high as 6 Enigma Runeword 'JahIthBer' The highest Rune required is a Pul, which falls within the semi Rare Rune category, so it is …My first ever high level runeword!#WWBARB#D2R texasdirectauto Adds 5-30 Fire Damage. -20-25% To Enemy Poison Resistance (varies) 20% Deadly Strike. Prevent Monster Heal. +2 To Mana After Each Kill. +10-15 Life After Each Kill (varies) *D2R - will work for single player, ladder, or non-ladder characters. Legacy LoD - will not work for single player, open characters, or non-ladder characters. May 02, 2022 · Not all of them are great though, so for some Ladder-defining D2R Runewords, players should make sure to check out the additions to this list. 15/15 Grief - Swords/Axes (Eth + Tir + Lo + Mal + Ral)... Search: D2 Call To Arms Runeword. superior parietal lobule; symptoms of dwarfism in cattle FAQ > Categories > Runewords > Call To Arms · Call To Arms Image Download this if you are on a version of D2:LoD newer than v1 (Note - Magic(Blue), Rare(Yellow), Set(Green), and Unique(Brown) items cannot be used as bases for Rune Words It requires level 57 to use and can be made using any 5 socket ...A runeword is definitely the way to go. Arguably last wish or grief are probably the best. Last wish is expensive but… 70% CB from one item lol. It eliminates the need for dracs and allows for other improvements in gloves. It also gives you fade proc which makes you a super tank.Grief is infamously known as the best melee runeword in the game. It's often said it's so good that it's broken. The reason, however, may not be clear as the stats are rather deceiving. May 02, 2022 · Not all of them are great though, so for some Ladder-defining D2R Runewords, players should make sure to check out the additions to this list. 15/15 Grief - Swords/Axes (Eth + Tir + Lo + Mal + Ral)... Grief Phase Blade - 40% IAS & 370-399 Damage Perfect: +40% Increased Attack Speed Variables: Damage +370-399 -20-25% to Enemy Poison Resistance +10-15 Life After Each Kill Rarity: Grief lg 29 cu ft refrigerator Oct 21, 2021 · Zerkers we also superior in pvp for this reason. Also, Botd is MUCH cheaper than grief right now. A Lo rune is 3x the price of Zod, going dual grief is expensive. Further Botd is a great source of leeches and the damage is comparable for OH. Death is good, but it’s more for frenzy Barb and Ubers. Aug 29, 2009 · Re: Death and Grief runewords - whats the best weapon to use? Death is typically done in Berserker Axes and Colossus Swords. Grief is typically done in either a Berserker Axe or a Phase Blade. Death is great because it has a ton of damage modifiers that make it an excellent boss killer for PVM. The downside is it's very slow. 1.10 Rune Words. Allowed Items. Rune Order. Completed Stats. Beast. 5 Socket Axes/Scepters/Hammers. Ber + Tir + Um + Mal + Lum. Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped. +40% Increased Attack Speed. May 02, 2022 · Players shouldn't be fooled by the apparently low damage output of Grief on the item description. It's the best melee weapon Runeword in Diablo 2. A few Runewords come close to Grief in a ... Grief is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining eth + tir + lo + mal + ral into a 5 socket sword or axe. It requires at least level 59 to equip. Grief is the best melee runeword without a doubt. The main reason why Grief outclasses all other weapons is because of its flat damage boost .Join the fun at https://twitch.tv/Sealion90Crafting Insane Grief, More D2R Runeword FAILS, an underrated amulet for chaos sanctuary, OMG moments from drops r... Runewords Weapons Grief return to previous page Sort By Name View as List Show 64 per page 13 Item (s) Grief Berserker Axe - 30-34% IAS & 340-369 Damage Variables: +30-34% Increased Attack Speed, Damage +340-369, -20-25% to Enemy Poison Resistance, +10-15 Life After Each Kill. Learn More Resurrected Ladder (PC) $5.90 Add to CartMar 10, 2022 · Leaf is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining tir + ral into a 2 socket staff. It requires at least level 19 to equip. Leaf is particularly good for Fire Sorceresses for its +3 to Fire Skills. However, the Fire Skill bonus is not limited to Sorceresses, so this is also a great early-game option for Fire Druids. diaper genie refill Grief is the rune word ' Eth Tir Lo Mal Ral ' for swords or axes in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction . Grief might seem odd at first, as it has no +% damage modifier, but in actuality, the pure damage component acts largely as if it was added to weapon damage directly. However, this does not show on the character screen, so actual damage is much higher than what is normally displayed (it is not uncommon for a character to have over 1000% added damage total from equipment and auras). Search: Diablo 2 Resurrected Spirit Runeword. Runewords convert Armor or Weapons in Unique Equipment once the required amount of Runes is placed in the correct order, granting said item a fixed set of properties Unbending Will is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining fal + io + ith + eld + el + hel into a 6 socket sword Diablo 2 Resurrected Weapons includes: Axe, Bow, Club ...Join the fun at https://twitch.tv/Sealion90Crafting Insane Grief, More D2R Runeword FAILS, an underrated amulet for chaos sanctuary, OMG moments from drops r... Grief Runeword. 35% Chance To Cast Level 15 Venom On Striking +30-40% Increased Attack Speed Damage +340-400 Ignore Target’s Defense-25% Target Defense +(1.875 per character level) 1.875-185.625% Damage To Demons (Based on Character Level) Adds 5-30 Fire Damage-20-25% To Enemy Poison Resist 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal maybe zerker barb?https://www.twitch.tv/alkaizerx Grief is a powerful and bizzare Rune Word for swords and axes. It has no % enhanced damage but it has a flat +Damage increase which is as powerful as having the Enhanced Damage %. Grief is very effective when used with fast weapons such as Phase Blades. Another popular base is Berserker Axe. The +Damage modifier is also one of the few that work with Smite, making it popular with certain ...Grief is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining eth + tir + lo + mal + ral into a 5 socket sword or axe. It requires at least level 59 to equip. Grief is the best melee runeword without a doubt. The main reason why Grief outclasses all other weapons is because of its flat damage boost .The Grief Runeword, when added to a Phase Blade, produces one of the best weapons in Diablo 2: Resurrected. Instead of offering a percentage modifier to damage, like most Runewords, Grief adds a large flat damage bonus, which is why it’s especially effective on weapons with high attack speed, such as the Phase Blade. The Grief Runeword, when added to a Phase Blade, produces one of the best weapons in Diablo 2: Resurrected. Instead of offering a percentage modifier to damage, like most Runewords, Grief adds a large flat damage bonus, which is why it’s especially effective on weapons with high attack speed, such as the Phase Blade. Grief might seem odd at first, as it has no +% …. As I was playing I kept going back to Plague as a shield runeword would fit so well with Plague … Start trying out these runewords for your Ladder builds to get a fresh experience of Diablo 2 Resurrected Runewizard Plague is a new Diablo 2 Resurrected Runeword coming in 2 Actually, Plague ... 12 inch submenards amesJoin the fun at https://twitch.tv/Sealion90Crafting Insane Grief, More D2R Runeword FAILS, an underrated amulet for chaos sanctuary, OMG moments from drops r... Grief Runeword. 35% Chance To Cast Level 15 Venom On Striking +30-40% Increased Attack Speed Damage +340-400 Ignore Target's Defense-25% Target Defense +(1.875 per character level) 1.875-185.625% Damage To Demons (Based on Character Level) Adds 5-30 Fire Damage1.10 Rune Words. Allowed Items. Rune Order. Completed Stats. Beast. 5 Socket Axes/Scepters/Hammers. Ber + Tir + Um + Mal + Lum. Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped. +40% Increased Attack Speed. Adds 5-30 Fire Damage. -20-25% To Enemy Poison Resistance (varies) 20% Deadly Strike. Prevent Monster Heal. +2 To Mana After Each Kill. +10-15 Life After Each Kill (varies) *D2R - will work for single player, ladder, or non-ladder characters. Legacy LoD - will not work for single player, open characters, or non-ladder characters. With +2 to all skills, +55% Faster Hit Recovery, +25-35% Fast Cast Rate, and low strength requirement, the Spirit Monarch Shield is be considered as the most popular and powerful shield for casters Grief is infamously known as the best melee runeword in the game Grief is infamously known as the best melee runeword in the game. #diablo2 #runeword #griefJoin the Discord:https://discord.gg/4ruUPAaKSCTimestamps:0:55 What is Grief2:09 Arguably the best farming method for high runes2:35 ... Here at RPGStash - Best D2R Store we offer all type of D2R Items, including Grief Runeword Runes Pack and any other Runewords items cheap with the fast delivery in the game Hey subscribe for Free Stuff and Order Updates! Grief is infamously known as the best melee runeword in the game. It's often said it's so good that it's broken. The reason, however, may not be clear as the stats are rather deceiving. This runeword doesn't have any % Enhanced Damage, which means the weapon damage will appear unchanged from the weapon base in the item's tooltip and the ... Search: Diablo 2 Plague Runeword. The weapons it applies to are Claws, Dagger and Sword; it has three slots in total and requires the Cham+Shael+Um Runes combo 0:49 How to Break Immunes5:22 Is Plague a "Budget" Infinity?7:38 Breaking fire res Doom Knight with Plague A5 Mercenary It’s been seen before because it was actually planned to be added to Diablo II Classic years ago in patch 1 ... DISCOUNTED D2R Grief Runeword Runes Pack RUNES INCLUDED: Eth Tir Lo Mal Ral. Class All Classes; Type Packs - Runes; Featured Pack / Bulk; Runeword Type Grief; Trustpilot. Related Products-25% Jah Rune: 31 D2R Runes. All Classes Runes. $5.12 $6.83. Add to cart buy now. This product is no longer in stock -25% Ber Rune: 30 D2R Runes. airwick diffuser Adds 5-30 Fire Damage. -20-25% To Enemy Poison Resistance (varies) 20% Deadly Strike. Prevent Monster Heal. +2 To Mana After Each Kill. +10-15 Life After Each Kill (varies) *D2R - will work for single player, ladder, or non-ladder characters. Legacy LoD - will not work for single player, open characters, or non-ladder characters. Join the fun at https://twitch.tv/Sealion90Crafting Insane Grief, More D2R Runeword FAILS, an underrated amulet for chaos sanctuary, OMG moments from drops r... Search: Diablo 2 Resurrected Spirit Runeword. Runewords convert Armor or Weapons in Unique Equipment once the required amount of Runes is placed in the correct order, granting said item a fixed set of properties Unbending Will is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining fal + io + ith + eld + el + hel into a 6 socket sword Diablo 2 Resurrected Weapons includes: Axe, Bow, Club ...The Grief Runeword is a Weapon Runeword in Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 & Ladder Season 1. In this guide, we will give you quick facts about Grief , strengths and weaknesses, best classes and specs, best Mercenary use, best socketed base items to use to create this Runeword, and hints for farming the necessary Runes. ...Mar 10, 2022 · Leaf is a Diablo 2 Resurrected runeword created by combining tir + ral into a 2 socket staff. It requires at least level 19 to equip. Leaf is particularly good for Fire Sorceresses for its +3 to Fire Skills. However, the Fire Skill bonus is not limited to Sorceresses, so this is also a great early-game option for Fire Druids. christmas dog bandanas Aug 29, 2009 · Re: Death and Grief runewords - whats the best weapon to use? Death is typically done in Berserker Axes and Colossus Swords. Grief is typically done in either a Berserker Axe or a Phase Blade. Death is great because it has a ton of damage modifiers that make it an excellent boss killer for PVM. The downside is it's very slow. Join the fun at https://twitch.tv/Sealion90Crafting Insane Grief, More D2R Runeword FAILS, an underrated amulet for chaos sanctuary, OMG moments from drops r...The Grief Runeword, when added to a Phase Blade, produces one of the best weapons in Diablo 2: Resurrected. Instead of offering a percentage modifier to damage, like most Runewords, Grief adds a large flat damage bonus, which is why it’s especially effective on weapons with high attack speed, such as the Phase Blade. DISCOUNTED D2R Grief Runeword Runes Pack RUNES INCLUDED: Eth Tir Lo Mal Ral. Class All Classes; Type Packs - Runes; Featured Pack / Bulk; Runeword Type Grief; Trustpilot. Related Products-25% Jah Rune: 31 D2R Runes. All Classes Runes. $5.12 $6.83. Add to cart buy now. This product is no longer in stock -25% Ber Rune: 30 D2R Runes.Grief after leaving narcissist. ace bar delta 8. teesside university accommodation for international students. rec room download windows 10. Email address. Stage Two "Survivor" - You Might Be feeling Not ready to forgive Struggling to rebuild life Getting counseling Ready to be back to self Trust issues still present Learning self-care ...Join the fun at https://twitch.tv/Sealion90Crafting Insane Grief, More D2R Runeword FAILS, an underrated amulet for chaos sanctuary, OMG moments from drops r... Hello Guys and Gals Today I am going to go over the Runeword GriefGrief is the rune word 'EthTirLoMalRal' for swords or axes35% Chance To Cast Level 15 Venom...Oct 01, 2021 · These are what everyone wants to make into a Grief runeword because they do not have durability, so they are indestructible and you never have to repair them. Plus, they are “very fast” on a pally. The flat +damage modifier is effectively like +1000% ed on a phase blade. No other weapon in the game can compete with it. Oct 01, 2021 · These are what everyone wants to make into a Grief runeword because they do not have durability, so they are indestructible and you never have to repair them. Plus, they are “very fast” on a pally. The flat +damage modifier is effectively like +1000% ed on a phase blade. No other weapon in the game can compete with it. Search: 3 Socket Weapon Runeword. Diablo 2: How to Add Sockets and Use Runewords It also requires a level 63 and a 4 Socket Polearms either 2,3, or 5 sockets, UNLESS the item level of your item is too low to receive that many sockets Diablo 2 beast runeword weapon Shield: Tal Rune + Amn Rune + Perfect Ruby + Normal Shield Shield: Tal Rune + Amn Rune + Perfect Ruby + Normal Shield.Grief is a Runewords in Diablo 2. Grief can be applied to Axes and Swords and is composed of 5 Runes. Runewords convert Armor or Weapons in Unique Equipment once the required amount of Runes is placed in the correct order, granting said item a fixed set of properties. Grief Modifiers. Grief grants the following modifiers: Here at RPGStash - Best D2R Store we offer all type of D2R Items, including Grief Runeword Runes Pack and any other Runewords items cheap with the fast delivery in the game Hey subscribe for Free Stuff and Order Updates! Spirit is an excellent Rune Word for low- to mid-level casters, and is fairly inexpensive considering the +2 to All Skills bonus that comes with it Rune Words do not make a comeback in Diablo III Grasons Estate Sales San Diego 4 für Diablo 2: Resurrected aktiviert Weapon Socket Horadric Cube Recipe For example, if you want to make a Runeword ...Feb 18, 2005 · Grief runeword Just wanna ask the experts out there about the *dmg of Grief. Since it is added to the dmg of the weapon (in other words, treated like +min+max), would it make a difference if I made it in a naga or war axe (for that matter). It seems as if there are no differences, since zwei is... queen bed with slatsOct 01, 2021 · These are what everyone wants to make into a Grief runeword because they do not have durability, so they are indestructible and you never have to repair them. Plus, they are “very fast” on a pally. The flat +damage modifier is effectively like +1000% ed on a phase blade. No other weapon in the game can compete with it. Here is a list of the runes you need to combine to make all of the Diablo 2 Resurrected runewords : Ancient's Pledge - Ral + Ort Grief ZU VERKAUFEN! Hello, I am selling my cheap and effective Call To Arms Runeword … In this guide, we will give you quick facts about Spirit Shield runeword…The rune word was introduced at the release of Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction and like all rune words, was not available in the classic version of D2. Grief is originally a Ladder Only Runeword (which means you need a ladder character in order to create it), but in Diablo 2 Resurrected it can also be socketed in Non-Ladder after Patch 2.4. A runeword is definitely the way to go. Arguably last wish or grief are probably the best. Last wish is expensive but… 70% CB from one item lol. It eliminates the need for dracs and allows for other improvements in gloves. It also gives you fade proc which makes you a super tank.maybe zerker barb?https://www.twitch.tv/alkaizerx makita circular sawJoin the fun at https://twitch.tv/Sealion90Crafting Insane Grief, More D2R Runeword FAILS, an underrated amulet for chaos sanctuary, OMG moments from drops r... Join the fun at https://twitch.tv/Sealion90Crafting Insane Grief, More D2R Runeword FAILS, an underrated amulet for chaos sanctuary, OMG moments from drops r... The Grief Runeword, when added to a Phase Blade, produces one of the best weapons in Diablo 2: Resurrected. Instead of offering a percentage modifier to damage, like most Runewords, Grief adds a large flat damage bonus, which is why it's especially effective on weapons with high attack speed, such as the Phase Blade. ...Grief Patch 1.10 Runeword Eth Tir Lo Mal Ral Req level: 59 5 socket Axes Swords 35% Chance To Cast Level 15 Venom On Striking + 30-40 % Increased Attack Speed Damage + 340-400 Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense + (1.875 per character level) 1. 875-185 .625% Damage To Demons (Based on Character Level) Adds 5-30 Fire DamageOnly way to do more damage vs a Grief is to make a rune word out of an ETH 2handed weapon. Barb skills can be buffed to compensate for the nerf, which are really needed for a buff. This is how most of the barb skills would have to be buffed to make up for the Grief going from 400dmg to 300dmg. And I feel most can agree Barb could use some.Runewords Weapons Grief return to previous page Sort By Name View as List Show 64 per page 13 Item (s) Grief Berserker Axe - 30-34% IAS & 340-369 Damage Variables: +30-34% Increased Attack Speed, Damage +340-369, -20-25% to Enemy Poison Resistance, +10-15 Life After Each Kill. Learn More Resurrected Ladder (PC) $5.90 Add to CartHello Guys and Gals Today I am going to go over the Runeword GriefGrief is the rune word 'EthTirLoMalRal' for swords or axes35% Chance To Cast Level 15 Venom...Search: 3 Socket Weapon Runeword. Diablo 2: How to Add Sockets and Use Runewords It also requires a level 63 and a 4 Socket Polearms either 2,3, or 5 sockets, UNLESS the item level of your item is too low to receive that many sockets Diablo 2 beast runeword weapon Shield: Tal Rune + Amn Rune + Perfect Ruby + Normal Shield Shield: Tal Rune + Amn Rune + Perfect Ruby + Normal Shield. razor walker xa